Unfortunately, you willnot see Windows and macOS among the compatible OS and devices. It means users have to do an external treatment on their own to kill this drawback. We have managed a couple of ways through which you can download Kudo on your Computer. The first way involves the regular Android App of Kudo on Google Play. The second way involves the Kudo Official APK file available on various APK providers, So let’s start.
Choose one from the BlueStacks, Nox App Player, or LD Player for Windows. We are moving with the BlueStacks because of old addiction. By the way, BlueStacks is also referred to as the best Android Emulator for Windows.
- We had already demonstrated the latest tutorial on the upcoming BlueStacks 5. Visit our tutorial on how to install BlueStacks for Windows. You can use the tools like NordVPN for PC or ExpressVPN for boosting the downloading speed, emulators file size is usually heavy.
- After downloading Emulator, users need to install it just like they install other software.
- The installation will take 15 minutes in the case of offline installers.
- Google Account registration is required to use any device or Android software. So, users need to visit Google Play in BlueStacks home. Enter the existing account or create a new one.
- Search the Kudo App on Google Play Inside BlueStacks and hit the Install button.
- Once the app got installed, sign in with your Kudo Account.