The Call of Duty is one of the most popular shooter games marked by intense multiplayer matches on the computers and video games. This week, another game of the franchise was released for mobile phones, this being the Call of Duty Mobile, which takes the wars of games for Android and iOS phones (iPhone system) with multiplayer battles and a Battle Royale mode.
Just like some other cell phone games, thanks to Android Emulators, it is also possible to run this version of Call of Duty on your computer for free. Next, see how to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC. Ink Inc Tattoo Tycoon For PC, Homescapes For PC, MARVEL Super War For PC.
In this tutorial, we are gonna show you how to download COD Mobile on your PC step by step. So, just follow our guide and play COD Mobile in a new PC environment.
How to run Call of Duty Mobile on PC:
To be able to play Call of Duty Mobile on your computer without having to resort to official Android emulators where the quality of the gaming experience is compromised, all you have to do to download the official installer provided by GameLoop on Windows 10 devices. This version of CODM is developed by Tencent Games, experts in the field. The file occupies only 10 MB and already has more than 200,000 downloads in a few hours.
The process of installing Call of Duty Mobile on the PC is quite simple and does not even require the creation of an account on Google Play for the title to be played. Check out:
- Access this Call of Duty: Mobile On PC link and click on the “Download” button.
- Run the downloaded file and perform its installation. When prompted by Windows, grant the program access to the internet so that it can download the game.
- On the main screen of the program, just below the “Call of Duty: Mobile” logo, click “Download”.
- Wait for the game to download. This time ends up varying according to the speed of your connection.
- At the end of the download, click on “Play” and wait for the game to open.
Before entering matches, you will need to create an account for the game. To do this, you can choose to create a Guest account or use Facebook as a form of login.
Just like in a traditional PC shooter, you control your character’s movements and actions with the keyboard and mouse. By default, these are the game’s commands:
- WASD – controls the character’s movement;
- Mouse movement – Responsible for aiming;
- Left mouse click – Shoot;
- Right mouse click – Mira;
- Space – Pula;
- C – Walk crouched;
- Shift – Run;
- 3/4/6/7/8/9 – Switches between weapons, medical kits and other items in the inventory;
- F – Get weapons, cars and make other interactions with other objects in the scene.
Frequent doubt “Does the classic multiplayer Call of Duty include”?
According to the official portal, “Multiplayer is the cornerstone of Call of Duty: Mobile. Join your friends to play your favorite modes on mythical maps. Team duel in Nuketown? We have it. First-line in Crash? Too. And many more surprises. Register in advance and follow us on the social networks to know the news that we will announce during the next months.